We are currently hiring for a part-time Administrative Assistant with Accounts Receivable experience.
Grette Associates has an opening for a part-time administrator in its Wenatchee, Washington office. You will be responsible for accounts receivable, administrative duties, phones & reception, office organization and team support. The ideal candidate will be self-directed, highly organized, a team player, take direction, offer great customer service and commit to quality. This position will report to the Administrator in the Tacoma office.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position, 20hrs a week, with the option to increase in the future. (Benefits are available to employees who work 30 or more hours a week.) You will be working on-site in our office, often alone or with employees coming/going infrequently; remote work is not available.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
2-3 years of experience in an admin position, min. 1yr of executive support preferred
1-2 years of Accounts Receivable
Successful with managing multiple priorities
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office 365 Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, and Access
- Professional demeanor
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Work well with clients, colleagues, and senior management
- Proficient in the use of office equipment
- Ability to complete a range of tasks with minimal supervision
- Identify and resolve accounting issues, experience with accounting software
- Adept at working under pressure to complete projects with short turnaround
Process monthly invoices promptly
- Input and track client payments and bank deposits
- Project entry and management using Ajera
- Answer, screen, and route incoming phone calls
- Respond accurately and quickly to requests for information
- Provide administrative services both internal and external
- Job proposal assistance
- Calendar Management
- Prepare correspondence and packages for outgoing mail or courier pickup, oversee deliveries from vendors
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Run occasional errands
- Assist with conference calls and meeting setup
- Clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, data entry, and word processing.
- Inventory/order office supplies
- Maintain conference room, and workspaces
- Coordinate building cleaning & maintenance issues
- Arrange travel accommodations
- Prepare printed documents and reports
- Other duties as assigned
Email your cover letter and resume to: GretteAdmin@GretteAssociates.com
This candidate should be fully vaccinated for COVID.
Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
Must clear a background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please no phone calls!